Tuesday 27 September 2016

1.18 Family Part 6

“You can change her back right?” inquires their mother.

“Yes,” replies Bree as she checks her body, Joan’s body, whosever body, out, “I’ll do that in just a moment. I’ll give Joan a chance to try out my body.”

“Mhmm,” mutters their mother silently as she puts her cup of tea down before speaking up, “I was speaking to Danica earlier about her manifestation.”

“Leo’s mum?” says Joan with Bree’s voice and body, “Wow, that felt weird.”

“Anyway,” says their mother, “It ended up with me inviting Danica and her family over. I felt it would be a good opportunity for our families to get to know each other. Especially they have just added Belinda to their ranks and both Breanne and Danica have manifested.”

“When are they coming?” demands Joan as she darts over to their mum and sticks her face in her mum’s, catching her mother completely off-guard.

“Settle down dear,” says Mum as she recomposes herself, “The Gearys will be coming for dinner so they’ll spend the evening here.”

“Don’t worry Joan,” says Bree, using Joan’s body again, “You’ll have plenty of time to spend with your boyfriend.”

“I want to spend time with-oh that is just weird,” starts Joan before being creeped out by hearing her words said with her sister’s voice, “Hey Bree, turn me back now please.”

“As you wish,” says Bree and Joan feels her body tingle as it returns to its normal self.

Wait a moment...Bree left my breast another cup bigger. I know because I’ve been keeping track of their size since Bree improved them yesterday.

“Hey Bree...” says Joan, her voice trailing off as she isn’t sure how to phrase her question.

“If you’re wondering why you are a C cup rather than a B, it is because I know about your perverted thoughts from overhearing you checking yourself out last night,” explains Bree.

“It-it isn’t my fault,” protests Joan as she blushes at being called a pervert, “I have a naturally high libido and you only increased it when you improved my body last night.”

“So you’re not even denying it,” muses Bree with amusement in her voice, “Just justifying it. Don’t sis, I won’t judge you.”

“Can we stop this now?” groans Joan.

“Sure,” replies Bree, not using Joan’s mouth, but her own as the green dress morphs back into Breanne Fowler.

Joan goes red as her sister appears in front of her as Bree has left her only in her underwear.

“Bree!” exclaims Joan as she attempts to cover herself, “Don’t just leave me in my undies!”

“Sorry Joan,” replies Bree as she attempts to smother a laugh, “I didn’t-it didn’t occur to me that turning back would leave you with nothing on. Besides, wouldn’t a pervert like you not mind being in their underwear?”

“Stop calling me a pervert!” yells Joan as she grabs a hold of Bree.

As she catches her big sister off guard, Joan uses her skills, knowledge and what is now an inhumanly good body to toss Bree over her shoulder and into the floor behind her before pinning the stunned Bree to the ground.

“Holy %$£@!” exclaims Bree as Joan grins smugly as she gazes down at her big sister, “How the hell did you learn to do something like that?”

“My best friend is Guardian,” explains Joan dryly with her smugness clear for all to see as Bree uses her superpowers to break free of Joan, “Fighting and technology are her two main things. You can’t hang out with her for a long period of time without picking up a thing or two. Besides, I got her to give me some training so I am capable of defending myself.”

“You’re best friends with Guardian?” asks Bree blankly, “How on Earth did that happen?”

“Don’t change the subject,” retorts Joan as she and Bree both get up, “I’m still in my underwear.”

“Oh yeah,” says Bree, sounding confused as she reaches out to Joan and touches her.

A pink t-shirt and brown trousers grow out of Joan’s bra and pants respectively before splitting off so that Joan has both proper clothing in addition to her underwear.

“To answer your question, Guardian and I have been friends ever since she saved me from Darkness,” says Joan as she answers Bree’s original question, “It turns out that Guardian considers saving someone’s life good grounds to start a friendship. Of course it helps that she was Gears’ partner and my boyfriend was secretly Gears. And since I didn’t have any friends outside of Leo at the time, I wasn’t in a position to be picky about who I was friends with. Anyway, I’m glad that Guardian and I are friends. She has been nothing, but kind, caring and helpful to me. You know Eldrim?”

“Yeah,” replies Bree with a nod.

“Well, Guardian make that virtual game solely because I asked her to,” continues Joan with a giggle, “She even let me pick the genre and type of the game.”

“Guardian sounds like one good friend,” says Bree.

“Oh she is,” agrees Joan with a happy smile.

“So sis,” says Bree as she changes the subject, “How come you were able to throw me like that? I know you have skills and training by Guardian, but I could tell you were stronger and faster than a normal person during that throw.”

“Oh yeah,” replies Joan with a dismissive wave of her hand, “That is easy to explain. First of all, when I got properly healed, Ceta also increased me physically. Sort of like supersoldier boosts in a manner of speaking. Weak, low level ones. Combined that with Abby’s boosts and I was at lower higher Bellator levels. Even though I was and still am just a normal person. So when you used your powers to improve me last night, it boosted me even further. So now I am basically an A Class Bellator according to Ceta.”

“Who is Ceta?” inquires Bree.

“An alien AI,” explains Joan, “Basically Guardian’s equivalent to a parahuman’s Companion.”

“Oh,” mutters Bree, now sounding worried, “But isn’t an AI on the loose a little dangerous? Hasn’t Guardian watched any movies?”

“Actually she hadn’t watched any before I introduced her to them,” admits Joan thoughtfully, “Anyway, Ceta is an alien AI. You can’t define her the same you would a human or a human created machine.”

“Besides, Ceta isn’t the only AI that Joan is close to,” says their mother with a sly grin as Joan flushes red, “Or even the closest one for that matter.”

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I enjoy writing non-serious scenes with Joan like this. You can't get this sort of stuff with the more serious main characters like Leo and Legacy. And I know we aren't really progressing the plot here, but I enjoy writing scenes like this and I am the author here.

    A bunch of stuff did happen, but I either covered it already or it should be self-explanatory.

    As for next time, Joan has some explaining to do...

    PS - Sorry about the delay, I'll try and avoid in the future.

    ReplyDelete