Tuesday 26 January 2016

Description for the serial

So I'm thinking of submitting Legacy to Web Fiction Guide like I did with League of Heroes. This is the description I am thinking of giving in my submission.

"Legacy is a superhero sci-fi web serial following an amnesiac teenager called Legacy after she wakes up in an alley one night, shortly after superpowers started appearing all over the world. The story follows her life in what I would at best called a mixture of comic book style plots and slice of life as the world around her slowly devolves into a Charlie Foxtrot.


My second attempt at a superhero web serial."

I would like to see what my readers would think of it before I submit so I would really appreciate it if you could vote in the poll. Feel free to give feedback in the comments section.

Edit: Okay, so following a bit of criticism in the comments, here is a revised version of the description.

Legacy is a superhero sci-fi web serial following an amnesiac teenager called Legacy after she wakes up in an alley one night, shortly after superpowers started appearing all over the world. The story follows her life as Legacy attempts to live her life even as the world around her slowly devolves into a Charlie Foxtrot.
                                                             

My second attempt at a superhero web serial.

4 comments:

  1. its nice enough, but i feel that last part needs work, i think first person doesn't go well when you write something like a synopsis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see your point. Do you have any suggests on how to improve on it?

      Delete
    2. Something like

      "She tries to adapt to life on earth, but her righteousness put her in situations right out of comic books. Meanwhile the world still don't know that is in course to catastrophe, and only Legacy can help stop it."

      Delete
    3. Okay, I'll try and come up with something along those lines. Thanks for the feedback.

      Delete